Join the Talented Team at Town & Country Group
If you’re looking for the top electrician jobs in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Holland, Zeeland, or the surrounding Western Michigan areas, you’ve come to the right place. Town & Country Group positively has the most skilled team of electricians, engineers, designers, and technicians, and we treat each other like family. We work together as a team to help everyone improve and grow in their careers.
Town & Country Group is a sought after employer because of our great team and because we hire for careers and not based on market. In fact, 74% of our employees have been with us for 5 or more years, and 59% have been with us for at least 10 years!
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we provide competitive wages and bonuses based on performance. Our benefits are considerable, and we would love to share them with you. We are proud to be a growing company, and are always happy to talk to new prospective employees.
To inquire about or apply for available positions, please fill out our TCG Application for Employment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, come in and fill out an application during normal business hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Requirements for Field Positions:
- Work safely without fear of heights, climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding, and lifts
- Lift and carry awkward size material and equipment weighing 50 to 100 pounds and occasionally more
- Have full use and coordinate movement of eyes, hands, arms, legs, and fingers
- Measure and cut material with accuracy
- Follow specific directions
- Effective use of various hand and power tools
- Own or purchase various hand tools
- Work overtime as the job may require
- High school diploma preferred
- Maintain valid driver’s license
- Identify colors on sight
- Operate work vehicle, lifts, etc.